Monday 31 March 2014

I NEVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST- MART MORIN

The real Michael Jackson might be gone but the Students of Ahmadu Bello University, expecially those at the Samaru campus and even others schools are always being reminded of his legacy and thrilling moves when ever Mart Morin Steps on stage. He is an embodiment of flawless execution of MJ's moves and also loves to put in some local flavour in his steps. I can go on and on till I begin to sound like i'm just blabbing  but catch him sometime in his element (on stage) and you'll get what am talking about. Born Martins Amorin in a Family of Six, and currently studying for a Bachelor's Degree in International Studies, Mart Morin tells us about what makes him tick and also what attracts him to a beat to feel the urge to dance to. Enjoy:

Q: Tell us about your childhood as it relates to entertainment and the journey to where you are now.

I started my entertainment career at the age of 6. I've always been crazy bout being better than the person I call my mentor-Micheal Jackson. I remained glued to his styles in performance just because of the passion I've always had and still do. I'm like a portrait of passion, perserverance, and patience because am always keen at achieving whats never been onboard in the history of entertainment and my visions at rebranding the dance mentality of local enthusiasts are way beyond what other people would ever think I'll be capable of doing. I always have my best moments when I'm on stage. Since my childhood till now, i have never ran outta ideas...cos I am always thoughtful about entertaining the people I have around.

Q: Nice!!!! So what are your most treasured moments as a performer?

My most treasured moments are undoubtly when doing ma thang infront of ma lively Fanz...

Q: So what attracts you to the songs you dance to since its not just MJ's tracks you perform to, what attracts you to a song that makes you go like, yeah I gota dance to that?

First and foremost I'm versatile. The attraction I get first comes from the beat of da song. I like kicks on tracks especially when its something created out of da ordinary. Second is da melody. But da beat is the MAJOR attraction.

Q: Hmmm!!!! So lets talk fans, how would you describe your fans; their mode of reception when it comes to your presentations and ofcourse paparazi in school?

Splendid. There's this force and this spirit they fill da environment with when I perform. Its really one of da most incredible thing I get from them. Its indeed greater than a million roar of lions.

Q: So who is that one special celebrated dancer you hope to dance with or for and why?

It was suppose to be MJ becuase he's spectacular talent is responsible for my today's growth in wat I do(dance) but since he is late, the likes of Chris Brown and P-square are the great dancers I'd love to work with or for.

Q: So love life.. Who are you dancing with when it comes to the melodies of tha heart or are you riding solo?

(Laughs) Riding solo....and soooo so so so so ready to mingle.

Q: All this celeb wey una dey form single at the expense of others sef. I no dey there oh. (Laughing) So whats your philosophy of life, that mentality that keeps you going?

Never settle for anything less than da best. Passion moves you!

Q: Thats deep bro.. Really deep. So any last words for your fans and the Campus Vibes Universe?

Fanz I love Yaul. Y'all cook yourselves and bring out tha best in you. Persevere and do good at all times!!

Q: Nice one man and thanks for your time. Hope you'll teach me some of those girls picking moves too (Laughing)

(Laughing) Dan iska. You welcome.

For bookings and if you are looking for that badt dancer to dopify your video hala Mart Morin:
Twitter: @martandl
Pin: 289A6576
Facebook page: https://t.co/60ZoUbhCI9

Like me on facebook: facebook.com/campusvibeswithaswagz
Follow me on twitter: @aswagz_

Catch Yaul Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment