Wednesday 12 March 2014

THE CURRENT MOST ANTICIPATED EVENT IN ABU ZARIA

Great Abusites!!! Ever conscious Abusites!!! Great Gbo GBo!!! Great Gba Gba!!! I want to talk, i want to vibrate, I want to Yarn, I want to communicate, I want to mast******.
You know I personally took an oath to bring to you the trending issues IN AND AROUND YOUR SCHOOLS RIGHT. Well this is me keeping my word and where best to start than my own Almer mater. 
The faculty of Social Science has put together a Variety night titled "Ginger Night". This event is going to feature the best of the best that ABU has to offer; I am talking about the likes of the party starter IBY, the man with a woman's voice YOHANA, Macosa's fine boy DR KOZZO, rap knights such as KEVIN WORD, club bangers such as KOROZEE, the reincarnation of Micheal Jackson we best know as MART MORIN and a host of other undeniable talents. I myself (A-swagz) is gona be there live and direct and trust me you dont wanna miss out on this one.
DATE: 13TH MARCH 2014
TIME: 5PM
VENUE: MPH (Multipurpose Hall)
The gate fee is very affordable because they just wanna bring on the fun more than they wanna make profit. i dont need to bore you with words, see the a copy of the poster for yourself and tell me if you still wanna miss out on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment